The City of Pleasanton is seeking costume professionals to design and coordinate their Pleasanton Youth Theater Company Main Stage productions. The contract Costume Coordinator will work closely with the directors to offer their vision and design elements for the three different musicals.
- The ideal candidate will be an independent contractor who enjoys working with youth ages 10-17 and values the team environment.
- Candidates should be available October 1 – January 5 for rehearsals, performances and for costume strike.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for securing rented and purchased costumes, while creating original costume elements with the support of the Recreation Coordinator and Costume Assistant.
- Contract compensation is $1800-$2200 per production based on experience and availability.
- Because the candidate will be an independent contractor, the individual will need to purchase a Pleasanton business license (reimbursed in addition to compensation) and liability insurance (purchasable through the City of Pleasanton).
- To view a ‘Scope of Services” for what to expect for this contract position, please CLICK HERE.
How to Apply
Email your resume and at least four (4) examples of your work to email@example.com. Same deadline above applies.
For More Information
Contact Jeff Zavattero, Recreation Coordinator, City of Pleasanton, 925-931-4854 or firstname.lastname@example.org