Civic Arts Stage Company is a youth and family theater company dedicated to enhancing literacy and love of language. By enacting the stories of our most beloved children’s classics, our actors experience the great joy of reliving the stories we grew up with, while the audience watches the characters jump off the page and onto the stage.
Civic Arts Stage Company is proud of its quality productions, supported in large part by a relationship with Bay Area Children’s Theatre. Their extensive network of professional directors, stage managers, designers and actors offer a supportive and educational experience for our actors, which translates into a quality and educational performance experience. All productions are cast from auditions open to all residents of the Pleasanton and Tri-Valley communities. All youth ages 8-18 are encouraged to audition. No prior experience is required.
Note: All Civic Arts Stage Company productions are cast by audition only. There is a required program tuition fee after actors are cast in each production.
Stay tuned for information regarding AUDITIONS for our Fall 2017 production (TBA)
- IMPORTANT: Read the notes below carefully to best prepare for the audition process.
- Please keep in mind that audition “no-shows” may be excused from subsequent Civic Arts Stage Company auditions. Make sure to read the notes below carefully.
- Youth and teen performers must be ages 8-18 and be enrolled in school in order to audition and be considered for a role.
- When you sign-up for an audition slot, please make sure to commit that day and time your personal family calendar once you select a slot. And please make sure you type your email correctly as this is how we will communicate with you during the audition process.
- Audition cancellations must occur no less than 48 hours before your scheduled audition by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No-shows will be noted and may be excused from the following production’s audition process.
- There is a mandatory registration fee required if your child is cast in this production (more information will be available in the audition packet)
- Walk-up auditions will not be considered.
- Being cast in Civic Arts Stage Company performances is not guaranteed.
- Read ALL information on the sign-up for carefully and in full so as not to miss any important information!
2016-17 Cast Information
- Click HERE for registration information. Click HERE to REGISTER! DEADLINE to register is Monday 1/16
- Download the complimentary (COMP) ticket request information HERE.
- Fill out the cast EMERGENCY HERE form – this is NOT the registration form
- Download the AUDITION PACKET here. This is purely for reference purposes; auditions are now closed.
School Matinee Series: Youth-to-Youth Performing Arts
Welcome! Civic Arts Stage Company proudly presents our 2016-2017 School Concert Series. A true theater experience awaits your students local youth and teens on the stages of the Firehouse Arts Center and Amador Theater.
With this season, in partnership with Bay Area Children’s Theatre, Civic Arts Stage Company brings another exciting collection of theatrical productions to our theaters. Please join us at the Firehouse Arts Center and Amador Theater where it is our pleasure to present to you a memorable, fun and educational theater experience.
For more information and to order tickets email email@example.com, or call (925) 931-4848. Study Guides will be available for all productions 1-3 weeks prior to show times.
We look forward to seeing you at the theater!