Civic Arts Stage Company
Civic Arts Stage Company is a youth and family theater company dedicated to enhancing literacy and love of language. By enacting the stories of our most beloved children’s classics, our actors experience the great joy of reliving the stories we grew up with, while the audience watches the characters jump off the page and onto the stage.
Civic Arts Stage Company is proud of its quality productions, supported in large part by a relationship with Bay Area Children’s Theatre. Their extensive network of professional directors, stage managers, designers and actors offer a supportive and educational experience for our actors, which translates into a quality and educational performance experience. All productions are cast from auditions open to all residents of the Pleasanton and Tri-Valley communities. All youth ages 8-18 are encouraged to audition. No prior experience is required.
Note: All Civic Arts Stage Company productions are cast by audition only
AUDITIONS & CAST INFORMATION
- Cast Online Emergency Form – Click Here
- Complimentary (Comp) Ticket Request Information – Click Here
- Registration Notice for the Cast – Click Here
- For questions regarding rehearsals, call times, production elements, and performances, please email email@example.com
- For questions regarding registration, comp tickets, cast party info, and other Pleasanton programs, contact Mark Duncanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-931-4828.
School Concert Series 2015-2016
With this season, in partnership with Bay Area Children’s Theatre, Civic Arts Stage Company brings another exciting collection of theatrical productions to our theaters. Please join us at the Firehouse Arts Center and Amador Theater where it is our pleasure to present to you a memorable, fun and educational theater experience.
Download the 2015-16 School Concert Series Order Form