7th Annual FRESH WORKS
CALL for ART: FRESH WORKS VII
Harrington Gallery’s 7th Annual FRESH WORKS Juried Exhibition is now open for application. FRESH WORKS VII is an exhibition opportunity for emerging and established artists who reside or work in the greater Bay Area, with the focus of the exhibition being on new works. This year’s Juror is Ryan Reynolds, Assistant Professor of Art at Santa Clara University.
Cash and Merit Awards will be announced at the opening reception, May 6, 2017.
- Entry Deadline: Payment and Completed Entry due by 5:00pm Friday, March 10, 2017
- Notifications: Email notification of Acceptance/Non-Acceptance sent by Monday, March 27
- Delivery of Accepted Work: Thursday, April 20, 2:00 – 6:30 pm
- Opening Reception and Awards: Saturday, May 6, 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- Exhibition Dates: May 6 to June 3
- Pick-up of Work: Monday, June 5, 3:30 – 6:30 pm
Download Entry Form: FRESH WORKS VII Entry Form 2017
Contact Julie Finegan, Visual Arts Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org 925-931-4849
HARRINGTON GALLERY at the FIREHOUSE ARTS CENTER
Proposals for group art exhibitions are now being accepted for the Harrington Gallery, and solo exhibitions for the ancillary exhibition spaces in the Firehouse Arts Center. Please review the policies and follow the guidelines in the Submission Requirements as you prepare your proposal.